- The Syllabus and activities for the session are planned purposefully keeping in mind the overall growth of the child.
- Separate weekly assembly is held for Classes. Teachers ensure whole class participation.
- Various co-curricular activities are conducted throughout the session.
- THOTS(The Higher Order Thinking Skills) for classes is a unique and innovative programme to develop and nurture, 'Thinking Skills', 'Thinking Processes' and 'Life Skills' in students.
- Olympiads are held annually.
- A 'Field Show' or a 'Variety Programme' or a 'Project Display' is organized annually.
- National Days and various festivals are celebrated.
- The academic session is divided into two terms- April to September and October to March. During the session there are four Periodic Tests for and two Summative Assessments are held.
- Field trips and excursions are organized for the students.