Identifying a student’s need is not the “end all and be all” of the responsibility of an educational institution. It is for this reason that the institution often conducts remedial subject oriented classes for students and counseling sessions for students as well as guardians besides other career and educational guidance programs.
14. To identify the needs of our teachers and students and organize specific service oriented programs for them.
15. To develop a modern curriculum enriched with materials to enhance the teaching-learning process.
16. To develop effective teaching aids and acquaint teachers with the latest pedagogical skills.
17. To encourage and coordinate innovative practices, actions, research, experimentation, survey etc. Directed towards modern global educational system.
18. To make an effort towards initiating creativity in teaching in order to enhance the learning process by:-